Tis the season for gift giving, and who doesn’t like to receive and give gifts? Today we have a great craft project to show you, check out these decked out Gift Boxes designed by Debbie Saenz. This project will add festive fun to any party table. When the party is over fill these with candies and give as a gift! These boxes were made with Mod Podge Matte. Want to make your own gift boxes? Well check out a list of all the supplies you will need, along with their instructions. Enjoy!
Mod Podge Matte – CS11302
3 paper gift boxes (sm., med., Lg.), Scrapbook papers, 3 candle holders (Diff. heights), Red spray paint, Red ribbon, Distress ink, Hot glue
- Adhere scrapbook papers to boxes using Mod Podge.
- Use Distress ink along edges of boxes to add a soft distress look.
- Seal boxes with a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Paint the candleholders with red spray paint.
- Tie boxes with red ribbons.
- Secure boxes to candle holders with hot glue.
Project Tip: Use different paper and make these for any occasion.