November 5, 2012
Happy Monday! The start of a new week means it’s time to start a new giveaway. This week we have a lot up for grabs. One lucky Paint Me Plaid winner will receive some items from the new Martha Stewart Glass program, available now at Michaels. The items include 1 Handled Squeegee set, 1 adhesive silkscreen, and an assortment of 6 glass paints. With these materials you can create some fantastic fall and winter projects.
Handled Squeegee Set
1 Adhesive Silkscreen
An assortment of Martha Stewart glass paints
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is leave a comment below telling us what kind of project you would use these products to create. For extra entries (leave a separate comment for each):
Like Plaid on Facebook and let us know you entered the giveaway
Subscribe to Paint Me Plaid
Follow us on Twitter
The contest will end Friday November 9th, 2012 at 12 noon EST.
November 5, 2012
Welcome back from the weekend. We hope you were able to take some time and craft over the weekend. If not here is a great fall themed craft you can start this week. Capture the elegance of painted leaves quickly and easily using Martha Stewart Crafts Glass Paints and Adhesive Silkscreens. Also in this project you will learn how to paint the look of ombre as a background. Chris Williams created this project. Leaves are perfect fall designs to add to any craft this time of year. All the materials needed for this project can be found below, for the instructions click here.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Habanero
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Metallic Opaque Glass Paint – Yellow Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Metallic Opaque Glass Paint – Copper
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Transparent Glass Paint – Meringue
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Spray Paint Kit
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Silkscreen – Leaves
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Squeegee Set, 2pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint Dauber and Roller Set, 6pc
Brush basin or container for water
Frame with Glass