Do you love those few moments before bedtime that belong all to you? After a busy day, unwinding with a good book, coming up with your next craft project or planning your next vacation are where you’ll find us. To make that time even more peaceful, we crafted this trio of nighttime essentials to help relax and refresh. Done in a palette of soothing blues, you’ll find yourself drifting off to sweet dreams. We’ve got the easy-to-follow DIY instructions for a lamp, alarm clock and water pitcher.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Gray Wolf
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Multi-Surface High Gloss Acrylic Craft Paint – Beach Glass
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Multi-Surface High Gloss Acrylic Craft Paint – Blue Calico
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 6oz Tintable Fabric Medium
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 6oz Brush And Stencil Cleaner
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers Set – 6pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Detailing Brush Set – 5pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Arabesque Laser-Cut Stencils
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Brush Set – 3pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Floral Doily Adhesive Silkscreens
- Lamp with shade
- Alarm clock
- Glass water pitcher
- Foam plates
- Water basin
1. Paint base of lamp with Beach Glass, let dry. Apply second coat and let dry.
2. Place stencil on your lampshade and secure using tape. If using spray adhesive, spray stencil first, then place on surface.
3. Pour a small amount of Gray Wolf onto your palette and add Fabric Medium.
4. Load paint sparingly on a stencil brush or sponge and dab off excess. Lightly dab on a thin layer of paint; apply a second coat if necessary. Paint all areas of one color on the stencil before moving on to the next.
5. While paint is still wet, carefully peel off stencil.
6. Continue painting areas of the stencil according to your design. Let the paint dry completely before placing another stencil (or color) over it.
7. Wash all stencils, brushes, and tools immediately after use before the paint dries. Use Martha Stewart Crafts Brush & Stencil Cleaner to remove dried paint.
1. Paint metal areas of clock with Blue Calico, let dry. Apply a second coat if needed. Remove clock hands before painting.
2. Use a small brush to paint Beach Glass stripes around outside of clock. Let dry.
1. Wash pitcher with warm, soapy water and dry. Wipe glass thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue. Allow to dry.
2. Cut out desired design elements. Remove the backing from the silkscreen and set aside to later store the silkscreen. Position silk screen on glass surface where desired; press in place.
3. Pour a small amount of Blue Calico onto a foam plate. Load the paint sparingly on a pouncer, dab off excess, and tap onto silkscreen. Apply second coat if necessary.
4. While paint is still wet, carefully peel off the silkscreen. Let painted designs dry for 30 minutes before applying another silkscreen. Allow project to dry completely.
5. Wash silkscreens and tools immediately after use to remove excess paint. Do not allow paint to dry on silkscreen.