Are you excited for Christmas? Have you already begun counting down the days? In case you’re wondering there are 41 days till this joyful holiday. If you would like a creative way to countdown make this Screen Printed Advent Calendar. We stumbled across this project on the blog, Mom’s Crafty Space. Heidi designed this calendar using several Martha Stewart craft paints. If you are new to crafting with silkscreens then this is a great project to try. Heidi does an excellent job taking you step by step on how to craft with silkscreens. Click here to learn how to make this project.
(Here is the before and after pictures)
- Martha Stewart craft paint in satin, metallic, glitter and pearl finishes
- Martha Stewart silkscreens & adhesive stencils
- Martha Stewart fine tip bottle tops
- Martha Stewart dauber set (for stencils)
- Martha Stewart craft squeegee brushes (for silkscreens)