Today, I have a fun and easy spring decor craft for you:
Here is what you will need:
Here is how you make your own:
1. Paint on the Mod Podge on the top of the vase down about an inch. You don’t want to go down too far because the Mod Podge dries.
2. Wrap your yarn about the vase over the Mod Podge. Be sure to cover the end and push all the rings together tight.
3. Paint on some more Mod Podge.
4. Wrap more yarn… repeat, repeat, repeat!
5. Wrap all the way down to the bottom of the vase and use Mod Podge to glue the end in the place. I had to hold in in place while it dried. If you are in a hurry you could also use a dot of hot glue.
Add some cute embellishments and you have an adorable spring vase!