It’s the day after the Super Bowl and if you’re dragging yourself into work or class this morning, know that you are not alone. Well after watching that amazing game, we hope it inspired you to have an amazing week. Let’s start the week off by showing you a great project you can create for the man in your life. Check out this Valentine Gift Box for Him. Cathie and Steve created this project using a few supplies and Mod Podge. During this holiday of love, often times guys will get the short end of the stick when it comes to receiving gifts. Make sure that doesn’t happen this year and make him something that will make his heart skip a beat. This gift box is an intermediate level craft that will take about an hour to complete. To see all the supplies needed find them below, along with their instructions.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Olive Green, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Scrapbook Papers – prints
Red scrapbook paper
1. Paint the box and lid with olive green paint.
2. Trim the scrapbook papers to fit the top and sides of the box.
3. Coat the back of each paper with Mod Podge, position onto the box, smooth any air bubbles with your finger and top coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Allow to Dry.
4. Cut a red heart from paper and apply to the top of the box in the same fashion as step 3.
5. Allow to dry and fill with a gift.