Do you have a boring worktable or desk? Why work at a boring desk? Create cheerful desk accessories and your work area will be more manageable and organized. Using Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Stencils along with Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Acrylic paints can help you achieve this. Enjoy your workspace more by adding these accessories. You can create one or all of these accessories. To learn how to make these project view all the supplies needed below, and click here to see the instructions.
The start of a new year, is the perfect time to get your home organized. We all are guilty of having areas in our home that could use a little help. A great way to organize items in your home is to use organizing containers. Now containers are easy to find, but we have a project that will show you how to make a unique set. This set of organizers that can be used in a bathroom, home office, or a craft room. Kindra Boroff designed these containers, and all the supplies and instructions are listed below.
Organization is a skill that can be taught. For many people they often struggle to stay organized, and have a hard time finding necessary items in a timely manner. Well we here at Plaid have the prefect solution to solve this issue. These pretty stacking organizers can make organizing papers, easy and pleasing to the eye all at the same time. This craft is a fun way to keep your desk tidy! These stacking organizers were created by, Kirsten Jones.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Bright Baby Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Licorice, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Fresh Foliage, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 4 oz.
- Base-coat boxes with Wicker White, let dry.
- Paint small box Fresh Foliage, medium box with Bright Baby Pink and large with Pink. Let dry.
- Using box as a pattern, cut paper to fit on all four sides.
- Following general directions on Mod Podge bottle, apply paper to trays. Let dry.
- Paint bottom of each tray with Licorice. Let dry.
- Using liner brush and Wicker White add words to the inside bottom of each tray.
- Let dry, then seal with a coat of Mod Podge.