September 17, 2012
Welcome back from the weekend. Whether you want to hear it or not, the holidays are upon us. Get a jump start on some holiday projects that you can also give as a great gift. These Martha Stewart Craft Snowflake Mugs are so adorable. Create the delicate look of intricate snowflakes quickly and easily using Martha Stewart Crafts Glass Paints and Adhesive Silkscreens. Looking at this picture has suddenly given me a craving for some hot cocoa. A beginner crafter believe it or not, can complete this project. Below are the supplied you will need, and to see the instructions click here.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Pool
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Fine Glitter Translucent Glass Paint – Sterling
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Silkscreen – Snowflakes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Squeegee Set, 2pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint Dauber and Roller Set, 6pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Patterning Tape
Brush basin or container for water
September 7, 2012
How cute are these mugs? These mugs were created using some of the new Martha Stewart Craft Glass Paints and Tools. We discovered these mugs on the blog, no. 2 pencil. Melissa is a lucky blogger who was able to tryout this new paint line. Once she opened the box of craft goodies, she was immediately drawn to the punctuation stencils. These mugs are great to make for yourself, or to give as a gift. Below are all the supplies needed to create this project, and click here to see the step-by-step instructions.
Supplies for this project:
Ceramic Coffee Cups
Martha Stewart Crafts Glass Paint in Opaque Finish
Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Stencils
Martha Stewart Glass Paint Stenciling Tools
Soap and Water
August 30, 2012
Want to add some creativity to your coffee cup, or favorite mug? Then why not try painting your own designs on a ceramic mug. Adding a design or personalized touch makes this a great cup for yourself, or a thoughtful and unique gift for someone special. These mugs above were created with Martha Stewart Crafts™ Typewriter Adhesive Stencils, and acrylic paints. You can also save money by painting your own mugs, since they a usually cheaper than printed ones. You can add names, sayings, and more. The only limit when it comes to decorating ceramic mugs is your own creativity. Below is a list of the supplies you will need, and to learn how to make these mugs find the instructions here.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Mace
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Multi-Surface High Gloss Acrylic Craft Paint – Green Curry
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Multi-Surface High Gloss Acrylic Craft Paint – Surf
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Multi-Surface High Gloss Acrylic Craft Paint – Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers Set – 6pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Utility Brush Set – 3pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Typewriter Adhesive Stencils
January 26, 2012
Yesterday there was an interesting post on Martha Stewart’s blog. I love this blog. There are always so many helpful and creative craft tips and tricks to learn. Martha had CNBC’s Mad Money host, Jim Crammer, on and taught him how to personalize a mug. The supplies used to decorate these mugs included, Martha’s peel off stencils, and Martha Stewart craft paints. Usually personalization of certain items can be a little costly. Well this is a very affordable way to personalize something. This is a great craft to create perhaps sometime over the weekend. Make sure you watch the video, it’s really funny .
Click the link to watch this video. Martha Teaches Jim Crammer How To Craft