Tis the season for gift giving, and who doesn’t like to receive and give gifts? Today we have a great craft project to show you, check out these decked out Gift Boxes designed by Debbie Saenz. This project will add festive fun to any party table. When the party is over fill these with candies and give as a gift! These boxes were made with Mod Podge Matte. Want to make your own gift boxes? Well check out a list of all the supplies you will need, along with their instructions. Enjoy!
Happy Valentine’s Day! We hope today you will have a lovely and happy day. In case you have sometime to craft today here is a great project that you can create. This decoupaged Valentine jar is not only cute, but it’s a useful craft. Store all your Valentine’s Day goodies in this jar, and display it in your home or office. This jar was designed by, Sherrie Ragsdale. See a list of supplies, and the instructions for this project below.
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Red paper with white dots, Red and white striped paper, Pink paper with white dots, Pink ribbon, Pink buttons, Hot glue gun, & Jar
- Cut out red/white dot paper to fit the lid of jar and the front of jar. Glue in place.
- For the front of the jar, cut out a square from the red paper with dots. Next, cut out a slightly smaller square (approximately 1/2 smaller square), from the striped paper. Center and adhere smaller square to larger square using Mod Podge as your glue.
- Cut out one small heart from the red striped paper and one small heart from the pink paper with white dots. Set aside.
- Cut out a medium heart from the red paper with dots and a medium heart from the solid pink paper. Set aside.
- Glue medium pink heart to the top. Center and glue small striped heart on top of pink heart.
- Glue medium red dotted heart on top of the square paper. Center and glue small pink heart on top of red heart.
- Glue the square paper with attached hearts to the front of the jar.
- Add pink bow and buttons as shown in photo using hot glue.
Believe it or not, Valentine’s Day is coming soon. It will be here before you know it. I know you are probably just beginning to take down your Christmas decorations, and recuperate from the holidays. Valentine’s Day is most likely not on your mind yet, but we wanted to get you in the mood and share some adorable projects you can create. Hopefully with this advance notice, you can get started early this year on your Valentine’s Day crafts. If you are looking for a less traditional Valentine’s craft to make, try this Valentine’s Plate Trio. These personalized plates make a great statement piece on Valentine’s Day! This project was created by, Jane Chandler. You will not need many supplies to create this. The main product used is Mod Podge Matte. Click here to learn how to make this chic Valentine’s Day project.