Last week we introduced many of you to the 7 different formulas of Mod Podge, for many this was the first time you even new of more formulas. In case you are a bit overwhelmed on the best ways to use them, let us help you by offering a suggestion. Let’s begin with the gloss formula. In case you didn’t know Mod Podge gloss works great on glass! This stand will store your trinkets with style. Designed by Cathie and Steve, this three-tiered jewelry stand will make sorting and finding your accessories a little less harder to find. Below find all the supplies you will need, along with instructions.
Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
Decorative scrapbook paper
Old book pages
1. Disassemble the stand. Wash the glass plates and thoroughly dry.
2. Cut out the pattern ladies (or a different image) from scrapbook paper.
3. Apply Mod Podge to the top of the pattern ladies cutouts. Place onto the backside (underside) of the glass plates. Press any air bubbles with your fingers.
4. Cut old book pages into squares, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the papers and apply to the plate over the pattern ladies. Top coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Continue adding more book page squares until the entire plate is covered.
5. Do this for each plate. Once they are all dry, reassemble the stand.