This month we are all about helping you get organized in 2013. Aside from organizing your craft supplies, there are several other items in your home that need help organizing, such as jewelry. Jewelry can be hard to organize and keep neat. It doesn’t happen unless you have some places to store your pieces. Many people use jewelry boxes to store their items, but if you want to jazz up your jewelry boxes try this project using Martha Stewart paints and silkscreens. This elegant project is a great project to do this weekend. Below are all the supplies you will need, and to find the complete instructions click here.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint – Ballet Slipper
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Silkscreen – Antique Lace
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Squeegee Set, 2pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint Dauber and Roller Set, 6pc
Brush basin or container for water
Glass Surface of Choice