Yesterday we shared a hair accessory project you could create with Mod Podge, and today we wanted to show another Mod Podge craft project. Not sure if you have gotten hooked on watching craft how to videos, but I sure have. I could spend hours watching crafty videos on YouTube, because they are so fun to watch and many are simple to do. In this video you will learn how to make a wooden letter bow holder. The supplies used in this project include a wooden letter, found at Hobby Lobby, scrapbook paper, and Mod Podge. Hope you like it, and create your own. Click the image below, or here to watch.
If you are looking for a great crafting gift to give this holiday season, you are in luck. This Simply Screen DIY Kit is the perfect gift to give a DIY crafter. With the new DIY Simply Screen Kit you can create dozens of t-shirts, bags and more using your own design! Reasons you’ll love the Simply Screen Kit:
- Easily make multiple shirts for sports teams, bachelorette parties, sororities and more.
- Most affordably priced DIY silk screen system on the market!
- Kit includes all you need to get started: light box, paint, sponge, squeegee, brush, rinsing tray and lightbulb and bulb housing.
- Expand your printing possibilities with Simply Screen paints, foil and glitter.
- Additional screens available in a refill kit.
I could go on and on about how amazing this kit it, and apparently so can other craft bloggers. Throughout the week we will re-posting projects other crafters have created using this Simply Screen Kit. This kit is available at Hobby Lobby, and www.plaidonline.com.