Spring has sprung! This sweet headband is the perfect way to celebrate. It looks so pretty with a dress for a special spring occasion, or slip it on to dress-up a pair of jeans or a t-shirt. Laura Bray designed the adorable headband. To see more creations Laura has made, check out her blog, Katy Diddy. It’s a beginner level craft that can take between 30 minutes to an hour to complete.
FolkArt Extreme Glitter-2766 Neon Pink, FolkArt Extreme Glitter-2768 Neon Yellow, FolkArt Paint-521 Lemon Yellow
Plastic headband, Straw flower, Vintage faux pearls, Craft glue, Small square of white felt
- Paint headband in FolkArt paint in Lemon Yellow. Once paint is dry, apply a coat of Extreme Glitter in Neon Yellow.
- Paint center of flower in FolkArt paint in Lemon Yellow. Once paint is dry, apply a coat of Extreme Glitter in Neon Yellow.
- Apply two coats of Extreme Glitter in Neon Pink to the flower petals. Make sure you allow the Extreme Glitter to dry between coats.
- Glue vintage or faux pearl beads around the center of the flower.
- Glue flower onto side of headband. To secure, apply glue to one side of felt square and glue to the back of the flower. Make sure headband is securely glued between the felt and the flower.