By Sherrie Ragsdale
Break out the chips, guacamole, and salsa. It’s time to have a fiesta! The first big celebration to take place this month is Cinco de Mayo, and it is this Saturday. Although it is soon, you still have plenty of time to gather some decorations to throw a party. This fiesta banner is a fun project to create. Use this banner at your party, and it is sure to be the center of attention. Below are all the supplies you will need, and we show you step by step how to create this project.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Base-coat all the hats with matching colors.
2. Cut out the stencil for the zigzag around the each out of poster board and then stencil with licorice.
3. Hot glue pompoms to the edge of each hat.
4. Stencil each letter onto poster board and in black and then cut out leaving small border.
5. Paint a curvy line using the stencil brush on each letter. See the rest of the steps here.