Did you know that we here at Plaid manufacture jewelry craft products? For many of you this may be new news to you. One of our jewelry lines is called, Select Strands. This is a line of various lampwork beads, in multiple colors and designs. Select Strands were used in this Love Birds bracelet. It was designed by Alisa Fineis. It will take you about an hour to create this bracelet, and it is recommended for the crafter with a little bit of experience under their belt. This is a perfect charm to make as a Valentine’s Gift, or it can serve as a nice gift to give anytime of year. Below we have listed all the supplies you will need, along with the instructions. Plaid’s Select Strands lampwork beads can be found at most large Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores. Enjoy!
Plaid® Select Strands™ Lampwork Beads-
- Plaid® Select Strands™ Lampwork Beads –Design 51: Hearts and Birds
- Plaid® Select Strands™ Glass Beads – 14311 Twist Red
- Plaid® Select Strands™ – Glass Beads – 3324 Cathedral Amethyst
- Plaid® Select Strands™ – Glass Beads – 14438 Swirl Lentil Pink
- Plaid® Select Strands™ – Ceramic Beads – 14357 Coin AB White/Pink
Other items needed:
- 6mm Purple (9)
- Shiny Silver chunky chain 7” or desired length
- Shiny silver head pins (15)
- Shiny silver jump rings (18)
- Shiny silver toggle (1)
- Cut a 7” (or desired) length of chunky chain
- Use medium jump rings to attach 1 end of each chain to on side of Toggle.
- Use medium jump rings to attach remaining end of each chain to bar side of toggle.
- Thread beads onto eyepins as pictured & create loops at the ends.
- Attach each eyepin with medium jump rings to chain as pictured or in desired order.