December 3, 2013
Tutorial Via Plaid Online
We’re kicking off Day One in our 12 Days of Crafting series of posts with inspired projects perfect for the holidays and gift giving. We made these Elegant Necklaces using components from The Monogram Collection, featuring cameo and ornate letter pendants, icon charms and pretty beaded dangles to accent your creation. The Monogram Collection is available at select Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores.
And, we’re so in love with this new line, we want to give you the chance to win a kit that includes components to make five monogram necklaces – just in time for stocking stuffers and gift giving! You can submit your entry below and get an entry by liking our Facebook page to enter to win from 12/3 – 12/9/13! You can also get an extra entry by pinning the image on Pinterest too!
The Monogram Collection Jewelry Components Giveaway
One Prize Pack Valued at $50
Everything You’ll need to make Five Necklaces, including:
- Five monogram initial charms – winner’s choice of letters
- Five necklace chains
- Assorted mini-charms and beads – we’ll chose ones for you
- Five organza gift bags to help you wrap your creations if you’re gifting them
Oh, and if you’re new to jewelry crafting? It’s seriously easier than you think. Our Craft Class: Jewelry Making 101 video gives you the easy-to-follow basics. Go ahead – get those entries in! Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
October 31, 2013
We were thrilled with all the creativity and entries from our 4th Annual Trick Your Pumpkin Craft Challenge and are excited to announce the winners!
Grand Prize Winner, awarded though public voting from the five finalists chosen by our craft panel: Steampunk-in by Wendy Howell
Our craft panel also chose from amongst all the entries three special awards – congratulations to these three winners!
Scariest: Wicked Witch Pumpkin by Mona Schmitt
Funniest: Hey Jack ‘o’ Lantern, by Jessica Hill
Most Decorative: A Witches Party by Debra Maerz
Thanks so much to all the participants for your wonderful entries! Sign up for our email newsletter to find out about more contests and giveaways. We hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween!
October 3, 2013
Thanks so much to everyone that entered our FolkArt Mutli-Surface Acrylic Paint and Michaels Gift Card Giveaway that ended on September 30, 2013. The winner has been chosen at random, and the winner is Destiny H. from Cleveland, Ohio!
We chatted with Destiny to find out more about her. When she has time, she enjoys scrapbooking, embellishing journals, making seasonal wreaths and centerpieces for her home. She also enjoys making gifts for her family and friends. With her new FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint, she plans to use some of the paint in her yearly mini album. She’s also toying with the idea of using the paint in her Christmas gift crafting or to pretty up some vases or glassware. When she isn’t crafting, she enjoys nature and finds time to go to the amazing parks and beaches. Congratulations, Destiny!
And, as a part of the contest, we also asked you about your favorite color and your next craft projects:
- Calming Cobalt Blue steals the show as the most popular color
- Perfect Purple and Teal are a close second and third place
- Crafters like it bright, with neutrals like Licorice (Black), Wicker White and Steel Gray at the bottom of the charts
- As for surfaces, overwhelmingly wood reigns supreme in the minds of 40% of crafters
- 15% plan to take to the canvas for their next project
- Least likely to get the stroke of the brush? Concrete, tin and plastic
What would you choose as your favorite color and next craft surface?
September 13, 2013
To celebrate our new FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint, we want to help you craft your next project!
Enter to win our Giveaway of $200 Worth of Crafty Goodness!
- Michaels Gift Card for $100
- FolkArt Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint Collection of 40 Colors – $100 Value
To Enter: Like our Facebook page and Enter to Win.
Contest runs through September 30, 2013. See terms and conditions on the entry page.
September 4, 2013
By Handmade Charlotte
Love crafting with the kiddos? Here’s your chance to win over $1,000 in craft supplies & tools to stock your studio!
We know our readers love creating with their families. We also know that you guys make really cool stuff. So to celebrate the launch of our new line of stencils arriving at Michaels Stores this month, we’re issuing a family craft design challenge.
- Create an original craft project using Handmade Charlotte stencils and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that contains a photo of the completed project, project details, and a list of the materials that you used. The deadline for entries is Saturday, Oct. 4th. Enter as many times as you like!
- Our crafty panel of judges will choose five projects as finalists in the challenge.
- The five finalists will be announced on Handmade Charlotte on Thursday, Oct. 10th, and our readers will vote to decide the three winners of the challenge.
- The winners will be announced on Handmade Charlotte on Monday, Oct 17th.
We can’t wait to see what you create!
Got questions? The contest is run by the Handmade Charlotte team – head over to the Handmade Charlotte blog post for more info or questions!
January 3, 2013
The CHA winter show is next week and we are so excited. In addition to having an amazing booth, with tons of make it take its and craft celebrities, we will be giving away some awesome prizes. We are giving away 3 iPad Minis while at CHA. Now for those of you who won’t be attending the show, you can still get in on the fun and enter for your chance to win an iPad Mini online. Below are all the details on how to enter. Good luck! (The online giveaway entry form opens JANUARY 11th, click the link to enter. www.plaidonline.com/CHA2013)
read more »
December 17, 2012
Happy Holidays! We here at Plaid are spreading some crafty cheer this holiday season. We just ended our Pin It To Win It Christmas Contest. For the past 12 days we have been receiving contest entries. Thanks for all the entered. It is now time to announce the winner of this contest. The winner will receive 12 Plaid products that they pinned. The lucky winner is…
read more »
December 3, 2012
When was the last time you made a Christmas wish list? We bet it’s been awhile, so this holiday season we want to spread some Christmas cheer. We want you to create a Christmas Craft Wish List. Show us what you like for a chance to win 12 Plaid Craft products.
Here’s How To Enter
- Follow us on Pinterest, username: plaidcrafts
- Create a Pinterest board named “Christmas Craft Wish List”
- Choose and pin 12 products from Shop.PlaidOnline.com that you want to create craft projects with. Tag each product with #Plaidonline.com #ChristmasCraftWishList in the Pinterest comment field.
- Once your finished, email us the link to your board at email@example.com to officially enter the contest.
read more »
October 31, 2012
Thanks to all who entered our 3rd Annual Trick Your Pumpkin contest. We received some very creative and unique pumpkins. We also want to thank all of you who voted on your favorites. Below are the top three grand prize winners, and three superlative winners. All winners have been contacted. This contest will come around again next year, so you have plenty of time to being thinking of how to decorate your pumpkin.
Grand Prize Winners
First Place: Pumpkin Candy Bowl
Second Place: Decoupage Pumpkins
Third Place: Faux Metal Pumpkins
read more »