By: Sherrie Ragsdale
FA Enamels: 4035 Metallic Silver Sterling, 4002 Warm White, 4039 Calypso Sky, 2799 Glitter Silver
2790 FA Extreme Glitter Turquoise
30470 Plaid FA Peel and Stick Painting Stencils
Three re-purposed bottles, Three clear glass disc ornaments, 1/4″ dauber, 5/8″ dauber, Masking tape, Liner brush, 1/8″ silver ribbon
Here is the before photo.
1.Tape off the bottle with masking tape to make random stripes.
2. Using the 5/8″ dauber, paint the stripes with metallic silver sterling.
3. Add a calypso sky stripe.
4. Add a warm white stripe.
5. Remove tape.
6. Add silver extreme glitter to the silver stripes.
7. Add the snowflake adhesive stencil and stencil in warm white using the 1/4″ dauber.
8. Stencil small snowflakes in calypso sky.
9. Add dots using calypso sky with the end of a paint brush.
10. Fill the ornament with the extreme glitter turquoise. Shake until the inside of ornament if covered. Add more if needed.
11. This is the ornament completely filled. Set up side down and allow to excess to drain out.
12. Paint “JOY” on ornaments in warm white upside down.
13. Tie a 1/8″ silver ribbon to the top of bottles.
14. Place the ornament holder back into the ornament and place in bottles.