Deck yourself out with glam and sparkle this holiday with the Inspired Classics Rhinestone Collection available in store at select Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. It’s easy to create custom colored pieces in minutes to match your most festive frock or craft a set for a friend in her favorite colors!
- #35878 Inspired Classics 5mm Crystal Glass Rhinestones
- #35884 Inspired Classics 5mm Red Glass Rhinestones
- #35896 Inspired Classics Pear & Oval Crystal Glass Rhinestones
- #35875 Inspired Classics 3mm Red Glass Rhinestones
- #35887 Inspired Classics 10mm Crystal Glass Rhinestones
- #35950 Inspired Classics AB Pear Crystal Charms
- #35956 Inspired Classics Bracelet
- #35915 Inspired Classics Earring Hook Tiered
- #35916 Inspired Classics Three Flower Ring
- Multi-purpose adhesive
- cotton swab
- 6mm brass twisted jump rings
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
Skill Level: Beginner | Time to Complete: 1 hr – 1.5 hrs | Designer: Candie Cooper
1. Rub the surface of the Inspired Classics settings with a cotton swab soaked with alcohol to remove any oils.
2. Lay out the rhinestones you wish to use for each setting.
3. Place a small amount of adhesive on a tray. Dip the end of the toothpick in adhesive and then into the recessed area where a stone will sit.
4. Drop the stone into the setting and lightly push the stone into place with the opposite end of the toothpick to make sure it’s seated.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the remainder of the recessed areas.
6. Set the finished piece aside for the appropriate curing time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
7. Hold the twisted ring with the chain nose and round nose pliers and open it from side to side.
8. Connect the AB Pear Crystal charm to the loop on the ear wire with the ring. Close the ring.
Project Tip: Fill a small bowl with rice and set the ring down in to keep level while the adhesive cures.