Thanks so much to everyone that entered our FolkArt Mutli-Surface Acrylic Paint and Michaels Gift Card Giveaway that ended on September 30, 2013. The winner has been chosen at random, and the winner is Destiny H. from Cleveland, Ohio!
We chatted with Destiny to find out more about her. When she has time, she enjoys scrapbooking, embellishing journals, making seasonal wreaths and centerpieces for her home. She also enjoys making gifts for her family and friends. With her new FolkArt Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint, she plans to use some of the paint in her yearly mini album. She’s also toying with the idea of using the paint in her Christmas gift crafting or to pretty up some vases or glassware. When she isn’t crafting, she enjoys nature and finds time to go to the amazing parks and beaches. Congratulations, Destiny!
And, as a part of the contest, we also asked you about your favorite color and your next craft projects:
- Calming Cobalt Blue steals the show as the most popular color
- Perfect Purple and Teal are a close second and third place
- Crafters like it bright, with neutrals like Licorice (Black), Wicker White and Steel Gray at the bottom of the charts
- As for surfaces, overwhelmingly wood reigns supreme in the minds of 40% of crafters
- 15% plan to take to the canvas for their next project
- Least likely to get the stroke of the brush? Concrete, tin and plastic