Spring is in the air. Really it is on the way. We know for some of you it maybe harder for some to see this warmer season coming, with all the east coast blizzards still going on. The first day of spring officially begins tomorrow on March 20th. We have a wonderful spring project to share with you. Check out these Mod Podge floral stacking boxes, they are great storage option for any room in the house. This is an advanced craft project that will take about an hour to complete. For this project you will need Mod Podge and FolkArt. Below is a full list of supplies you will need. Click here for the complete instructions. Happy crafting.
- Mod Podge ® 7 Piece Tool Kit
- Mod Podge ® Acrylic Shapes – Basics, Flat & Charm
- Mod Podge ® Acrylic Shapes – Designer Shapes
- Mod Podge ® Tracing Templates – Basic Shapes
- Stiffy ® Fabric Stiffener, 8 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Deep Ocean Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ – Hauser Green Light, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Lemon Custard, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Calico Red, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Paper Mache stacking boxes
Country garden 7 red buttons
3/8” natural wooden beads
5/8” green ribbon
¾” flat brush
5/8” candle cup