Easter comes early this year, are you ready? Have you begun decorating cute Easter projects? Well regardless of where you are in your Easter crafting, we want to share these adorable Easter Jars. Laura Bray, a very talented designer, created these jars. Use these unique jars to hold candles, Easter decor, or candy. We love the details she used on and within the jars. To create this project Laura Bray, from Katydiddys, used several supplies including FolkArt paints. This project is actually very easy to make, and will take about an hour to complete. To recreate these jars for your home see the supplies below, along with their instructions.
FolkArt Acrylic Paint-526 Soft Apple, FolkArt Acrylic Paint-633 Baby Pink, FolkArt Acrylic Paint-987 Wicker White, FolkArt Acrylic Paint-513 Cayman Blue
Wood candlesticks, Jam jars, Pom pom trim, Hot glue
- Paint the candlesticks in bright, spring colors. Add little details like polka dots and strips to make them resemble Easter eggs.
- Paint the lids of the jam jars in the same colors that you used for the candlesticks.
- When the lids are dry, use hot glue to attach pom pom trim to the jar lids.
- Use hot glue to attach the jam jars to the top of the candlesticks.
- Fill jars with candy or toys or remove the lid and place a tea light or votive candle in the jar.
I used old marmalade jars for this project because the shape reminded me of an egg. This is a great project to use all those old jars you have been saving!
To see more craft projects from Laura check out her blog here.