A beautiful table runner is an elegant touch for any room. Table runners are the fastest way to take an ordinary table from drab to fab. If you are a little hesitant to refurbish an entire tabletop, then a runner would be your best design option. You can place a runner down whenever you want, and take it away when you tire of it. Since spring is upon us we wanted to share with you this elegant table runner. Laura Whitlow created this project with FolkArt paints and stencils. The supplies you will need for this project are below, and you can find the complete instructions here.
- Stencil Decor ® Accessories – Spouncer Stenciling Sponges – Value Pack – Variety
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Olive Green, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ – Burnt Umber 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Vintage White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Forest Moss, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Champagne, 2 oz.
½” Stencil brush
Small paint brush