Enhance your floor with this simply cute covering made from a canvas drop cloth. Adding a mat or floor cover to a room in your home can instantly make everything become more dynamic and stylish. Mats give rooms character and can definitely lighten the vibe of the room. Laura Whitlow created this project using FolkArt paints and stencils. This is a fairly easy project that is perfect for any level crafter. Feel free to adjust the paint colors to one that will match your room. All the supplies can be found below, along with their instructions.
- Stencil Decor ® Accessories – Spouncer Stenciling Sponges – Value Pack – Variety
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ – Aqua, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ – Yellow Ochre, 2 oz.
Canvas drop cloth
Paintbrush 2 inch
1. Cut canvas drop cloth to desired size and hem edges.
2. Prime drop cloth with Wicker White.
3. Stencil using Aqua and Yellow Ochre. Let dry completely. Seal using a foam roller and satin
4. Clean supplies while wet with soap and water.