DIY furniture projects are all the rage right now. Everywhere we look, we are constantly discovering cool and unique furniture projects. While upcycling or furniture crafting is nothing new, more and more people are definitely beginning to gravitate towards it. Crafting with furniture enables you to transform items and personalize them to your exact taste. Often times it is hard to find exactly what you are looking for, so you have to revamp/re-do several furniture pieces. In case you are stumped on how you can revamp furniture, below are a few suggestions.
Things to do to furniture:
- Stencil it: Use stencils to add intricate designs to any ordinary piece of furniture.
- Paint it: Don’t like the color of a furniture item, change it by painting it a hue you love.
- Mod Podge it: Mod Podge can be used on any and every DIY project imaginable, and is a perfect sealer on any furniture project.
- Glitter it: Add some shine and glitz to any piece of furniture with glitter.
- Cover it: Fabric is a great way to transform a piece of furniture, and give it an extra special look.
In addition to these suggestions we want to give you some inspiration and show off a few DIY furniture projects. We hope these projects inspire you to get creative, and we’d love to hear from you. Have you crafted DIY furniture recently, and if so what did you make?