It’s Monday and there are only 3 days left till Valentine’s Day. Are you ready? No pressure, although love should be spread everyday of the year, Valentine’s Day is just an extra special day to show the one you love a little extra love. While many of us are busy prepping dinners, and buying gifts for special people in our lives, our four legged friends are often left out. This Valentine’s Day do something nice for your cat or dog, and create something special. Check out this pet love canvas art designed using Mod Podge and FolkArt acrylic paints. Julie Lewis, one of Plaid’s talented designers created this project. With this project you can show off your favorite furry friend with cute canvas art. This is not a beginner level craft, so a little bit of previous crafting experience is necessary. See below for all the supplies needed, and click here for the complete instructions.
- Mod Podge ® 7 Piece Tool Kit
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Sky Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Bright Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Vintage White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Soft Apple, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Mediums – Crackle Medium, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Licorice, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic – Glitter Gold, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic – Glitter Silver, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Antique Matte, 8 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Photo Transfer Medium, 8 oz.
Small square frames, 4” x 4” Canvases, 1 ¼” Wood circles, Newspaper, Eye screws, Two hinges, Small hand drill, Screwdriver, Jump rings, Tape, #1 Liner and #12 flat paintbrushes, Spouncers, Fine poing black market, Soft rag, Paper towels, Brush basin, Foam plates, Wax Paper, Sponge, Black & white photo copies to size