Cathie and Steve have created several beautiful Valentine’s Day crafts, and one of them is this Romantic Collage Valentine Frame. With this crafty duo’s help, you can create a romantic mixed media frame with Mod Podge photo transfer and embellishments. Collaging is a craft technique that has been around forever, but still manages to never get old. This technique is perfect when it combining it within any mixed media project. If you would like to make this frame for yourself you can find all the supplies you will need below. Click here to find the instructions to make this frame, and here to see even more Valentine’s Day project from Cathie and Steve.
- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Gold, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Painting Stencils – Laser – Words/Phrases – Love
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Antique Copper, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Inca Gold, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Photo Transfer Medium, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Antique Matte, 8 oz.
Wood frame with heart detail
Photocopy of a photo
Sponge wood heart
Ribbons and trims