Are you throwing a Super Bowl party this Sunday? If you are, you probably are planning to serve all your party food on traditional paper and plastic plates. While nothing is wrong with going the traditional route you should take a cue from Cheryl and get a bit creative with your party plates. Cheryl from That’s What Che Said created these awesome painted NFL serving dishes. This project was created using several craft products including Martha Stewart craft glass paints and stencils. Even if your favorite team didn’t make it to the big game, you can still have them be apart of your party.
To see exactly how Cheryl made these dishes click here.
- Clear plate and bowl (found mine at Dollar Tree)
- Martha Stewart Glass Paints in your team’s colors including Black for outline
- Martha Stewart Alphabet Stencils
- Martha Stewart Dual End bent Pick/Scraper Set
- Martha Stewart Handled Squeegee set
- Silhouette Cameo
- Vinyl & Transfer paper