Is one of your new year’s resolutions to tackle a home project? Home projects can take many forms including cleaning out a room, purging a closet, or decorating a room. With so many things you can do in your home, we wanted to share with you a lovely décor project you can make using FolkArt paints. Create an elegant personalized canvas with simple florals and type. One of our talented designers, Julie Lewis, created this personalized rose canvas. Although this project may look difficult it is actually very easy to do. In addition to FolkArt paints you will need several other craft supplies, which can be found below. To find the step-by-step instructions for this project click here.
- FolkArt ® Painting Stencils – Small – Single Rose
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Morning Sun, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Dark Brown, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Copper, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Buttercup, 2 oz.
Stretched canvas to fit name of choice
Flat brush ½”
Stencil brush ½”
Round brush #4
Computer printout of name in desired font
Copy machine (optional)
Liner brush #1