With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you may be a bit more sentimental than usual. That’s totally ok, and in fact those warm and fuzzy feelings can translate nicely into a romantic craft project. Check out this romantic collage photo block designed by Cathie and Steve. This Valentine season create a romantic mixed media photo block with Mod Podge photo transfer and embellishments. If you are new to the photo transfer technique, this project will serve as a great introduction to it. This is a project any level crafter can create. Make this photo block to give as a gift or keep around your home. It’s sure to make your heart skip a beat whenever you see it. All the supplies for this project can be found below, and click here to see the instructions. To see more from Cathie and Steve click here.
- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Painting Stencils – Laser – Words/Phrases – Love
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Engine Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Sequin Black, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Antique Copper, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Inca Gold, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Photo Transfer Medium, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Antique Matte, 8 oz.
Wood cube block
Photocopy of a photo
Ribbons and trims