Are you planning a Valentine’s Day soiree? If so then you are going to need some heartfelt decorations. You may be wondering where you can find some party décor, why not make it yourself. Julie Lewis created this project using FolkArt paint and FolkArt Extreme Glitter paint, and now you can to. Say what you wish at your Valentine party with these oversized conversation heart table toppers. These table toppers will be the hit of your party. This project will take about an hour or so to complete. Just gather all the supplies below and click here to find the instructions. Enjoy!
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Summer Peach, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Hologram, 2 oz.
- Plaid ® Stencils – Value Packs – Letter Stencils – Old School, 1-1/2″
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Tickled Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Lipstick Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Light Lavender, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Soft Apple, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Wicker White, 2 oz.
Toilet tissue tubes
Large and small wood heart shapes
Red satin ribbon
Flat brush ½”
Stencil brush ¼”
Red large point marker
Liner brush #1