It’s the start of a brand new year. Have you made any craft resolutions? Perhaps you began crafting last year as a beginner and are ready to try some more challenging projects. If this sounds like you, then we have the perfect project you should make. Create your initial statement with this elegant Baroque Standing Monogram project. Julie Lewis designed this project with Delta acrylic paints. This project is a bit more advanced then a beginner project, and will take up to 2 hours to complete. Don’t be intimidated and just take one step at a time. In order to become a better crafter, you have to be willing to step out of your comfort zone and try new things. Once you complete this project you will be so proud of yourself. Below is a list of supplies you will need, and to find the complete instructions for this project click here.
- Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint – Light Ivory, 2 oz.
- Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint – Laguna Blue, 2 oz.
- Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint – Black, 2 oz.
- Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint – Metallic Gold, 2 oz.
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces – Plaques – Oval
- Delta Stencil Mania™ – Décor Accents
Resin letter 6 ½” tall
Stencil brush ¼”
Flat brush ½”
Silver metal shoe charm