Celebrate the New Year with festive home decorating ideas. Holli Nutter designed these wonderful New Year’s projects, and so can you. There is still plenty of time left to craft something before the end of 2012. This year is coming to a close, but before it’s over create one more craft project. Holli created several New Year’s projects using FolkArt paints. With more than 12 hours left till 2013 what are you waiting for? End the year the same way you started it, by crafting! To find the complete instructions for these project click here.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Ice Blue, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ – Glitter Silver, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ – Licorice, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ – Metallic Silver Sterling, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Aluminum, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Pearl White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Gunmetal Gray, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Blue Pearl, 2 oz.
Large flat brush, Small flat brush, Liner brush, Sandpaper, Masking tape, Craft glue, Transfer paper, Pencil, Wooden tray, 4 Wooden balls, 9 Wooden stars, 2 Wooden napkin holders, 2 Glass plates, 2 Wine glasses, 2 Silver charger plates, White Fabric table runner, 2 White fabric napkins