There are 15 days left till Christmas. Have you begun the countdown? There is still plenty of time to create some holiday crafts that are sure to add some holiday cheer to your home. These Snowman Snack Bowls are a wonderful unique project to create. Holli Nutter, a talented designer, made these bowls. How cute are they? Holli created these bowls using FolkArt Enamels.
FolkArt Enamels: 4001 Wicker White, 4004 Butler Magenta, 4032 Licorice, 4039 Calypso Sky, 4065 Cayman Blue, 2839 Vivid Orange, Folk Art Peel & Stick Painting Stencils 30454
Small flat brush, liner brush, small round brush, small stencil brush, transfer paper, pencil
3 white ware bowls (bought from Target)
3 white ware plates (bought from Target)
Wash and dry all glass surfaces before painting.
1. Transfer pattern to bowls, reversing the image for one.
2. Paint nose Vivid Orange.
3. Paint scarf Calypso Sky, shaded with Cayman blue, and striped with Wicker White. Add Wicker White polka dots as shown. When dry, outline with Licorice, using the liner brush, and add Cayman Blue polka dots at the scarf’s ends.
4. Add plenty of Wicker White to Butler Magenta and paint cheeks.
5. Paint eyes, smile, and outline nose with Licorice, using the liner brush.
Add Wicker White dots to eyes.
1. Paint outside edge of the plate with a small flat brush. Dip brush into Wicker White on one corner, and Calypso Sky on the other. Mix colors while painting. Let dry.
2. Stencil snowflakes randomly around plate edge in Wicker White. Let dry.
3. Stencil LET IT SNOW around plate edge twice.
Add dots of Wicker White.
Bake plates and bowls as instructed on package label.