Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Check out Plaid Enterprises’ 2012 holiday gift guide. We have compiled a list of gifts that would make any crafter smile with glee. Believe it or not the holiday season is here, and if you need to get a jump on shopping we’ve got you covered. All the items listed below can be purchased on line by clicking the link or the image. These gifts are perfect for any level crafter. Now you can complete all your shopping in one place. So what are you waiting for finish your shopping early, so you can relax with some hot cocoa.
Welcome the holidays with a new twist on a traditional wreath theme. Julie Lewis designed this amazing holiday wreath. This project combines several different materials including wood, FolkArt paints, and yarn. Do not be intimidated by this project, although it calls for several materials it is actually easy to make, just take your time. This wreath would look absolutely lovely on your door. Let all your neighbors know you are in the holiday spirit. All the supplies you will need are below. Click here to find the complete instructions.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Gold, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Peridot, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Emerald, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Painting Stencils – Large – Simply Scroll
- FolkArt ® Painting Stencils – Large – Debbie’s Floral
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Kelly Green, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Lipstick Red, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Emerald Green, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Peridot, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Inca Gold, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Fresh Foliage, 2 oz.
14” Plastifoam extruded ring
4 – 3” wood circles
2 – 2 ½” wood circles
1 – 3 ¼” wood circle
Acrylic yarn – Loops & Threads Country Loom #01707 Hollyhock
½” Flat brushes
¼” stencil brush
2mm white foam sheet
scalloped pinking shears
1 ½” red grosgrain ribbon