It’s the beginning of a new week, and for many of you it will be a short one at the office. With Thanksgiving drawing near, it also means a few days off for many. Since you will have some free time later this week and into the weekend, why not take some time to create something special? We have just the project you should try, these Glitzy Silver Bottles. Give empty wine bottles new life by transforming them into a sparkling centerpiece. Debbie Saenz, a freelance designer, created this project. To make this centerpiece Debbie used FolkArt chunky glitter paint. This project is perfect for Christmas, and is sure to gain some attention regardless of wherever you place it in your home. Below are all the supplies you will need, along with their instructions.
Folk Art Chunky Glitter Acrylic Paint – 2870 Silver
3 empty wine bottles (different shapes), Metallic Silver spray paint, Rhinestones, Silver ribbon, Hot glue, Silver picks
- Remove labels from wine bottles.
- Spray paint wine bottles with silver metallic spray paint.
- Give the bottles two generous coats of Silver Chunky Glitter. Allow to dry between coats.
- Apply rhinestones to each bottle creating snowflakes (Refer to photo).
- Tie silver ribbon around tops of bottles; secure with hot glue.
- Insert silver picks.
Make these using gold instead of silver.