Are you addicted to glitter? Are you drawn to anything that sparkles? If you answered yes then we have the perfect holiday project for you to create. Cathie and Steve designed this Snowflake Frame using FolkArt Extreme Glitter and Mod Podge. Transform plain frames with glitter paint, punched paper circles and Podgeable shapes. This is a fun and easy craft to create. Make a frame this holiday season, and place it on your mantle or end table. The supplies needed can be found below. To find the instructions for this project click here. Happy Crafting!
- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Shiny™ Acrylic Paint – Calypso Sky, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Turquoise, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ – Pure Black, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Hard Coat, 8 oz.
Mod Podge Holiday Papers or holiday themed scrapbook papers
Mod Podge Podgeable Snowflake or other snowflake shape embellishment