Check out this crafty bowl you can make for fall with Stiffy. Cathie and Steve designed this festive bowl with only a few supplies. This bowl would make a great centerpiece on your dinning room table. Fill with fabulous fall decorations like acorns, pinecones, or colorful fall flowers. See all the materials and instructions for this below. To see more fall projects from Cathie and Steve click here.
- Stiffy ® Fabric Stiffener, 8 oz.
- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
Woven fiber placemat (round)
Large craft bowl
Medium craft bowl
Fall floral picks
Fall leaf trim
1. Cover the outside of the large craft bowl with tin foil and place on a protected work surface. Cover your surface with a plastic drop cloth if needed.
2. Soak the placemat in Stiffy. Gently wring additional Stiffy from the placemat. Turn the foil covered bowl upside down and place the placemat over the bowl. Center so the edges are even. Allow to dry over night. Once dry, pull off the bowl and remove any tin foil that may have stuck to the bowl.
3. Using hot glue and Hot Glue Gun Helpers, glue trim around the bowl and floral picks to the edge.
Make a taller bowl by using a vase as the molding form.