Wouldn’t these pumpkins would look perfect centered on a Thanksgiving table or near a front door. The delicate sparkles catch the light and add a twinkle to any space. Paper Mache pumpkins can be purchased at any craft store for under a few dollars. This is a great budget friendly craft that is perfect for fall. Cathie and Steve created these pumpkins, and you can too. Bellow are the supplies you will need. To see the instructions for this project click here. To see even more fall project by Cathie and Steve click here.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Pumpkin, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Texture Paint – White, 4 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Sequin Black, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Copper, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Antique Copper, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Autumn Leaves, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Glitter – Hologram Gold, 8 oz.
Paper mache pumpkin
2 Foam paint brushes