October 30, 2012
Gather these supplies: Aquatic garden vase, FolkArt Enamels Glitter Gold,FolkArt Enamels Wicker White and Yellow Citron, 1 ¼” spouncer, #5 round brush, Craft knife and blades, Cutting surface (mat or piece of glass),1 ½” stencil or painter’s tape, 1” button, Pencil. Lay tape in strips on cutting surface. Use a piece of glass or a craft mat.
Lay button down and trace with your pencil (it took 28 circles for this vase).
Cut circles with craft knife. Work carefully!
read more »
October 30, 2012
As the temperature begins to drop outside, you may want to warm up your home and make it extra cozy this fall. One way you can do this is by adorning your home with candles. Candles can add elegance to any room. To really make your candles standout, try decorating a glass holder. That is exactly what Chris Williams did in this Martha Stewart glass project. Chris used several frost translucent paints from the new glass paint line. This week on Paint Me Plaid we are giving away some of these frost paints. Glass painted candles are charming for any room. Find all the materials you will need below, and click here to see the complete instructions.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Patterning Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint – Ballet Slipper
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint – Pink Flamingo
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint – Mace
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Spray Paint Kit
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint Dauber and Roller Set, 6pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Adhesive Stencils – Fancy Alphabet
Brush basin or container for water