It’s the start of a new week, so that means it’s time to start another giveaway. You are going to love what’s up for grabs this week. One lucky Paint Me Plaid winner will receive this Martha Stewart Frost Translucent Glass Paint Set. This set has a pre-selected palette of eight 2oz colors in a convenient set of premium frost translucent glass paint that is specially formulated for use on glass, ceramic, and non-porous surfaces. The paints’ transparent color provides superior coverage-perfect for all glass painting techniques, including stenciling, silkscreening, and outlining. Set includes one of each of the following colors: Summer Linen, Yellow Jacket, Mace, Bubble Gum, Sweet Pea, Blue Calico, Sea Lavender, and Pea Shoot.
Welcome back from the weekend. We hope you were able to carve out sometime to craft. If not, no worries we want to kick off the week with a simple fall themed project you can create. Add elegant charm to your décor with this napkin covered glass votive. This fall glass votive is a perfect project to make this time of year. Connie Lanham made this project using Mod Podge. All the materials you need are below, along with their instructions.
- Liquid Leaf ® – Classic
- Mod Podge ® Hard Coat, 8 oz.
Fall themed napkin
- Clean glass votive set aside.
- Separate napkin layers so that you only have the top printed layer.
- Apply to glass votive with ½” brush and Mod Podge. Fold napkin as you work your way around the votive.
- Apply Mod Podge to the edge of the napkin past the rim and let dry.
- Once napkin is dry, use craft knife to cut away excess napkin.
- Clean away any Mod Podge from rim of votive. Apply Liquid Leaf to rim, let dry.