Welcome back from the weekend. Whether you want to hear it or not, the holidays are upon us. Get a jump start on some holiday projects that you can also give as a great gift. These Martha Stewart Craft Snowflake Mugs are so adorable. Create the delicate look of intricate snowflakes quickly and easily using Martha Stewart Crafts Glass Paints and Adhesive Silkscreens. Looking at this picture has suddenly given me a craving for some hot cocoa. A beginner crafter believe it or not, can complete this project. Below are the supplied you will need, and to see the instructions click here.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Pool
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 2oz Fine Glitter Translucent Glass Paint – Sterling
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Silkscreen – Snowflakes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Squeegee Set, 2pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint Dauber and Roller Set, 6pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Patterning Tape