Summertime is also known as wedding season for many people. June is one of the most popular months people get married. If you have been invited or are planning a summer wedding, consider this Silver and White Wedding Set as a great project to make. Sherrie Ragsdale created this elegant place setting. See blow for all the supplies and instructions needs to create this set.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Silver, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ – Glitter Silver, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Painting Stencils – Small – Birds
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ – Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Enamels™ – Metallic Silver Sterling, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Metallics – Silver Sterling, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Wicker White, 2 oz.
1. Stencil the birds on the back of the plate in the Enamels Glitter Silver using dauber. Allow to dry. Add a second coat. Once the second coat has dried add a coat of Enamels Metallic Silver Sterling. Allow to dry and then add another coat. Add silver glitter dots around the outside of the plate using the end of a paint brush. Once the dots have dry. Paint the entire back with Enamels Wicker White. Allow to dry and then add another coat.
2. Either paint the charger Sterling Silver and add the Extreme glitter on top or add Silver Extreme Glitter to the top of a silver charger.
3. For the wine glass, stencil the flowers in the Enamel Wicker White. Allow to dry and then tape off about 1-1/4” from the edge of glass. Paint with the Enamel Silver Glitter using the dauber. Allow to dry and add the Wicker White dots with the end of a paint brush. Use the dauber to paint the bottom of the wine glass with the Enamel Extreme Glitter Silver.
4. For the frame, base-coat the frame with Wicker White. Allow to dry. Tape off the bottom third portion of the frame and paint with Silver Sterling. Allow to dry and then add three coats of Extreme Glitter Silver.
5. Stencil the birds in just Silver Sterling. Stencil the flower in Silver Sterling and then add the Extreme Glitter Silver Sterling in the center of the flowers.
6. Because Enamel Glitter is being used, allow time for the pieces to air dry and cure instead of baking.