Have you ever used jewelry in a craft project? Well if you are looking for a new project to try, this is one you will love. With spring in full bloom, many are brightening up their wardrobes to reflect the new season. These metallic bracelets will make a great addition to any wardrobe, and anyone’s outfit. Wooden and colorful accessories are very big trend right now, and will make any ensemble you wear standout. This is a beginner level project that will take 1 to 1 and a half hours to complete. One of our talented designers, Trenice Bishop, created these bracelets.
FolkArt Metallic Paint – 664 Copper, FolkArt Metallic Paint – 676 Inca Gold, FolkArt Metallic Paint- 654 Amethyst, FolkArt Metallic Paint – 652 Rose, FolkArt Metallic Paint – 658 Antique Gold, FolkArt Metallic Paint – 659 Pearl, FolkArt Artist’ Pigments – Aqua, ModPodge
Small craft brushes, Wooden bracelets (find at your nearest accessory store)
Colored Diamond Bracelet
2. Paint the top right and bottom left corners of the diamonds with Metallic Rose.
3. Mix the Aqua and Pearl White Metallic paints together and use the mixture to paint the top left and bottom right corners on the opposite sides.
4. Paint the outer tops of the bracelet with Metallic Antique Gold.
5. Let Dry.
6. Use a paint brush to coat the outsides of the bracelet with Mod Podge.
Wooden Golden Bangle
1. Take the wood bangle, and paint a 1/4 section metallic gold.
2. Paint two lines in Inca gold on opposite site of the metallic gold square.
3. Let dry.
4. Use a paint brush to coat the outsides of the bracelet with Mod Podge.
Here is the final outcome.