- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Citrus Green, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ – Pure Black, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Finishes – Clearcote™ Aerosol Acrylic Sealer – Matte, 11 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Turquoise, 2 oz.
1. Sand piece to remove factory polyurethane finish. Using razor blade, scrape flowers off of glass door and clean well.
2. Paint piece turquoise and then paint inside green. Apply two coats. Allow to dry.
3. Distress edges with 80 grit sandpaper.
4. Mix black paint with water (4 parts paint to one part water) and using soft rag, wipe over turquoise color to “glaze” and accent. Feel free to use more than one “coat” on this step to add glaze to your taste.
5. Spray a coat of FolkArt sealer to protect.