Organization is a skill that can be taught. For many people they often struggle to stay organized, and have a hard time finding necessary items in a timely manner. Well we here at Plaid have the prefect solution to solve this issue. These pretty stacking organizers can make organizing papers, easy and pleasing to the eye all at the same time. This craft is a fun way to keep your desk tidy! These stacking organizers were created by, Kirsten Jones.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Bright Baby Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Licorice, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Fresh Foliage, 2 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Gloss, 4 oz.
- Base-coat boxes with Wicker White, let dry.
- Paint small box Fresh Foliage, medium box with Bright Baby Pink and large with Pink. Let dry.
- Using box as a pattern, cut paper to fit on all four sides.
- Following general directions on Mod Podge bottle, apply paper to trays. Let dry.
- Paint bottom of each tray with Licorice. Let dry.
- Using liner brush and Wicker White add words to the inside bottom of each tray.
- Let dry, then seal with a coat of Mod Podge.