Can you believe that we are already moving onto the next holiday? Goodbye Valentine’s Day. Hello St. Patrick’s Day. I have seen so many adorable St. Patrick’s Day crafts all over the web. Especially on Pinterest. Here is another one to add to the mix. Make this fun plaque for St. Patrick’s Day. This plaque was designed by, Kirsten Jones. This is a great St. Patrick’s Day craft that painters will love. So break out your FolkArt paint, and get busy. Enjoy!
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Bright Green, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Peridot, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ – Emerald, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Licorice, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Fresh Foliage, 2 oz.
#6 Flat paintbrush, ½“ Flat paintbrush, Spouncer, Painters tape 1 ½”, Large oval wood plaque, and Dot scrap book paper
1. Base-coat plaque with Fresh Foliage. Let dry.
2. Using painters tape, tape off stripes as shown. Paint stripes with Bright Green. Let dry.
3. Using spouncer, add Emerald Glitter over Bright Green Stripes. Let dry.
4. Remove tape and add Glitter to light green stripe with Peridot. Let dry.
5. Cut out 2 clovers from scrapbook paper. Following general directions on Mod Podge, apply clovers to plaque as shown. Let dry.
6. Write KISS and IRISH using Licorice and small flat brush. Let dry.
7. Write me and I’m using Wicker White and liner brush. Let dry.
8. Varnish with Gloss.