You may have heard of Apple Barrel paint, but have you used it yet? It’s so fun to work with! Here is what you need to know about Apple Barrel:
- It’s waterbase and non-toxic; that means kid friendly!
- Comes in over 100 colors
- Made by Plaid in the USA = high quality craft paint!
- Economically priced
- Available in 8 oz. sizes
Plus it makes cute projects like these . . .
We want to give you some Apple Barrel paint to try! You’ll find out for yourself how easily it makes holiday projects – you can paint on surfaces like Styrofoam, paper mache, wood and more. We’re giving away a selection of Apple Barrel acrylic colors and a brush set for you to try (kit value of $20). Here are the entry rules.
1. Sign up for Plaid’s RSS Feed or Subscribe to Emails.
2. Leave a comment saying that you did one of the above on THIS blog post. Tell me what you would do with this kit!
3. Contest will end this Friday, December 10th at midnight EST.
4. FIVE winners will be selected by Random.org.
Last week’s winners of the Gallery Glass kit giveaway were TerritoryMom, Vickie Bragg, Melody J, Catherine Malin, Carol, Becky T, Schonna, Geekmum, Clarice and Jola. All winners have been notified by e-mail. Thanks for entering!